Votes: 83 25.4%
  • Nick Barmby

Votes: 78 23.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Referee?

Referees given big games this season (head-to-head top 7 sides)

Oliver 8, Atkinson 5, Clattenberg 5, Madley 4, Taylor 3, Marriner 3, Dean 1 (the Goodison Derby)

So it would seem these 7 refs are the ones most likely to ref the game: We can probably rule out Oliver who reffed Liverpool last week (and has done 11 Everton & Liverpool games already this season) and perhaps Dean who did the first game. I guess Clattenberg might be passed over for this one (we can hope) so that seems to be one of Atkinson (heaven help us), Madley, Taylor and Marriner. Taylor is usually the best option I guess.

Probably asking too much but let's hope we've bothered to learn from previous years.

We've got to get through that opening 20 minutes and quieten the crowd. Usually we try to match their intensity and come off worse for it. We need to really take the sting out of the game. Take an eternity over throw ins/goal kicks. Don't allow them to build up any rhythm.

Best way to quieten the mutants is to put a goal in two on the scoreboard.

Go for their throats from the getgo.

Time to get mega physched up, then fume for 2 weeks when the inevitable loss rolls in.

extra time liverpool win from a ddodgy penalty for 1-0

I just can't see it happening if Barry starts. It's the worst possible game for him to play in apart from Spurs. Any update on Scheiderman?

Not really sure what we can do. Who is playing on the left for Liverpool at the moment?

Already worried by Mane up against Baines.

Whoever plays at RB, need to get behind them from the word go.

Need help from the rest of the team. Probably from a centre mid almost doubling up at times. Can't see Barry being capable of that.

Daunting task just got a lot harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.