Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol sky didn't even include the pen incident in highlights ... SHOCK

20220424_213420.jpg

Carragher on commentary screaming "Get up!"

We're not gone yet. Plenty of points to play for if we show some of that spirit. .
YUP! Plenty of spirit, no doubt!

It's just the small detail about still conceding goals and not having any shots on opposition target in 90 minutes yet again that still gives me cause for concern. But other than that, positive stuff indeed!...

YUP! Plenty of spirit, no doubt!

It's just the small detail about still conceding goals and not having any shots on opposition target in 90 minutes yet again that still gives me cause for concern. But other than that, positive stuff indeed!...
17% possession is outrageous though. Yes we were done for a stonewall penalty and they should have had a t least one red card bu ffs can we man up for the most important run in of our history. If we go down we will be flipped

I know it’ll have been done to death but having such a biased get like carragher on co-comms - its just unnecessarily antagonistic on sky’s part - he should be sitting with souness, redknapp,cates etc… in the studio and cheer leading from there instead of insulting my ears for 90 mins.
No- he shouldn’t be anywhere near the studio at all .

Status
Not open for further replies.