Match Thread Liverpool v Everton : Sunday 24th April 2022 : Kick Off 4.30pm

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to post this in the dead thread, but it needs to go here. I'm an old kocker now, and I remember Robert Morse from the days of my youth. He just died. He was 90. That's Ninety, which is a hell of a goal as far as I'm concerned now. He was all over TV in the early 1960's and made his bones in the thing I'm about to post below. If anything good for anyone blue comes out of this, our individuals on that pitch in that (spits) place need to walk on it with the attitude expressed in the song you will see. Yeah, it's about as likely as a certain Jagielka goal in our memory, but THAT happened too. When Phil hit it, he believed it was going in, and it did. This piece is a masterpiece of songwriting and concept. All we need is three points today. What kind of person would take the side of the suits?

That's not a lot to ask, is it? Is it?

We need to bring out the dogs of war against these as a win is needed. So F these fan killing delusional victims (facts can't be banned)

We’ll smash them in the zenith data attend and simod cups though
1.jpg

Agree. Unbearable to think

Agree. Just struggling to believe we could be in bottom 3 by 4pm. Table looks a whole lot worse from that view Could either destroy or inspire the team. Which one is your money on?
You shoulda went with unbearable to think mate. Never second guess yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.