Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Myko or Branthwaite for me. Went for Myko as I've stated on here a few times that he isn't of the level we require. I still think that but he put in one hell of a performance.

One thing stood out is we need some quality on the ball in the center thought garner was poor. The defence apart from young i thought played well, also had chances on break held on or played a bad pass. I was happy with the effort from the team worked hard and kept thr heads up, hopefully we can get positive reaction from the team

The time has come for Everton to take all the players off the pitch the next time we are blatantly robbed / cheated in protest.

For example, just the last two games against them, the sending off and incorrectly disallowed Coady goal. The list of robbed / cheating is as long as your arm.

It’s the only action we have left. And it would make headlines the world over, what’s the worst they could do?
They won't do that, because our players don't have that attitude, it would actually prove a point, if we did it on Saturday just imagine all those RS tourists who would go home after only seeing half a match it would be hilarious. This corruption needs to be challenged.

More you think of it the more you realise now that after spurs they wasnt going to get absolutely anything given against them. Everton got the backlash of spurs.

From EFC's main website.

Ten-man Everton showed the heart and grit needed for a Merseyside derby, only for Mohamed Salah’s 75th-minute penalty and strike with seconds remaining leaving them empty-handed in a clash full of controversy at Anfield.

What's needed for a Merseyside derby?

'Heart and Grit'.

Don't score any ourselves, and let the RS grab 2.

Why do we bother?

That was when Moyes, who tended to keep his mouth shut about refs, absolutely lost it. Think he put a complaint in. Most corrupt UK match I have ever witnessed
I believe accusatio s were thrown at Clattenburg about irregular payments to a company he owned and he

The time has come for Everton to take all the players off the pitch the next time we are blatantly robbed / cheated in protest.

For example, just the last two games against them, the sending off and incorrectly disallowed Coady goal. The list of robbed / cheating is as long as your arm.

It’s the only action we have left. And it would make headlines the world over, what’s the worst they could do?
Been saying this for a few years now,it needs to be done by some club,imagine the media coverage,the only way to expose the utter corruption of the PL,pandering to Sky,an the globalist clubs, that make them the most gelt.
Footballs been stolen from the working class,an LFC are complicit in this along with the other Sky favourites/money makers.

I believe accusatio s were thrown at Clattenburg about irregular payments to a company he owned and he

Ex-Leicester Danny Simpson appeared on Undr the Cosh last season. Talking about the season they won the league.

He said a Leicester player should have been sent off in one game but wasn't.

Clattenburg was the ref and whispered to Danny Sampson 'I should have sent him off there but I want you to win the league'.

He's a cheat.

Did he score another? As the only one I can recall was defo offside

Status
Not open for further replies.