Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snail Keane will be feeling low after that game...I hope our brave lionhearts put an arm around his shoulder and bolster his sagging spirits. Seems a likeable lad...but his homesickness issues really do need addressing.

It's mad just how much I don't care about football anymore.

As soon as the Young red happened, I just walked out the room and did something else.

It's not a sport anymore, it's pantomime.

Referees have completely killed the sport.

It's so boring.
My only interest in the premier league is my fantasy teams

young shouldn’t be seen in an Everton shirt after the villa performance - that’s on Dyche.

Keane should not be coming on in a derby, even if we are at 11 men - that’s on Dyche. It’s a nailed on pen, harsh but a nailed on pen - his arm shouldn’t be there. My 9 yo daughter plays matches and knows her arms can’t be away from her side ffs!

The refs don’t need any help at Mordor to make dodgy calls, and those two dopes played right into the refs and the pedz hands - just brain dead footballing decisions, but how konate doesn’t walk is just ridiculous and corrupt.

The pedz are not very good tbh - they were garbage most of the match and had little to break us down - Myko, tarks and Brainthwaite had them in their pockets.

We play like that with some decent consistent officiating (hahahahahahahahahahaha) and we will be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.