Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For me that was the poorest display I've seen from the RS in a derby.

Was that due to Dyche's tactics or simply because they aren't all that ?

I suspect something in-between. However that game was there for the taking had Dyche been braver tactically in the first half.

Young was brain dead. The ref was corrupt and Keane was Keane. Quite why Dyche thought that Keane could ever be the answer is beyond me.

I hate football.

Score flatters them.

The refs are always home crowd pleasers at their place.

Dyche not seeing the obvious not helping:

Playing Young (especially after the soft booking) was mistake number 1
Playing Keane was mistake number 2

It's over. We move on.

I will say...they didn't look like scoring with Vs 11 or even 10 until the pen... which they were asking for since the 2nd half kicked off

There were a out 3 VAR reviews for pen shouts before the handball

I had a feeling today's three big games were not going to end well. The next is the first of the England v South Africa double. England needing 400 to win the match in the CWC are 28 for 3 and the chances of England beating the Springboks in the RUWC are slim to non-existent. But at least I'll be able to watch that from 10.00pm Kos time.

Hardly, there's a financial burst coming.. hopefully the entire league will be wound up.
Doubt it... the TV deals get bigger... and it will do for the 6 or 7 at the top, the extra revenue for TV, prize money and Europe we will never be able to match.

In 10-20 years Everton will still be paying the loan taken out by 777 to buy the club.....

Status
Not open for further replies.