Goats 11 to start :
Pickford
Patterson - Tarkowski- Branthwaite - Young
Onana - Gana
Harrison - Doucoure - McNeil
Calvert- Lewin
COYB
No!!!! Garner has to start!!!!

do you think Dyche will return Gana to starting line up if fit?

we really need to keep garner and onana in the centre. and doucoure isn’t getting dropped anytime by dyche, and nor should he with the form he is in

I dreamt 1-0 with a Tarky header in the Kop end from a corner. Looked at the odds 50/1 for us to win and Tarky score so but a tenner on it. I just hope the Brighton Everton turn up and not the usual Analfield Everton. Either way a point or three and I will be happy, no doubt there will be something controversial at some point in the game, there always is. I just hope by Saturday afternoon we're singing the blues.

Anny Road is falling down, falling down falling down, Anny Road is falling down f off kopites
Your post is cracking me up 🤣

Hard to see us getting anything out of this. Even if we play well. Last year us hitting the post and then being 1-0 down 10 seconds later was harrowing. How they still find new ways to beat us is beyond me.

Don’t expect us to get anything out of this game tbh… we’re miles off from where we need to be in order for us to be competitive…. Stupidly maybe but I’d be sorely tempted to start with both Beto and DCL up top… think this would cause their back 4 a lot of headaches…. It would require us to be competitive in midfield so would probably go with a 3-5-2 formation… probably wouldn’t work but worth trying something different.

Gana is 100% the first name on his team sheet if fit.
Hope not. Absurd levels of optimism from some on here aside, this game is basically a free hit.

Just checked the betting and there are Liverpool players I had never heard of with shorter first scorer odds than any of ours (Ben Doak, take a bow).

Might as well go for it, say I. Tell em everyone expects them to get tonked; send them out with a point to prove. Get in their faces. Disrupt. But make some moves ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.