Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Win and we're cock-a-hoop, lose and it's ah well. One thing is for sure, out of the last 40 controversial decisions in a derby we've probably had 5 in our favour and I include Pickford's as one. Come what may, up until KO, there is always a glimmer of hope.

Rayner Rowan Ltd has today announced that the Anfield road stand will be completely closed for Saturdays upcoming Merseyside Derby amid safety concerns with previous concrete layed by Buckingham group. All fans who have purchased tickets for the game will be refunded, and Liverpool FC will contact them in the next 72hrs. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. Everton FC have been informed and will update supporters ASAP. We will continue to work towards our new completion date in January 2024.

I remember my dad saying something years ago and it stuck with me, you hate this lot more as you get older. He was right as I detest this lot a lot more than I used to. Literally everything about them I can’t stand. Just for once I’d love to get one over on them and laugh at the divvys in work Monday. The ones who make snide little digs at you that went to anfield once in 2003 but hasn’t been since. For once I’d like to feel we’ve had them in a game and beat them instead of them treating us like a friendly then laughing at how crap we are.

2-2 and I don’t know why I’m saying that as I haven’t watched an anfield derby for years as we usually can’t get out of our own half.

Rayner Rowan Ltd has today announced that the Anfield road stand will be completely closed for Saturdays upcoming Merseyside Derby amid safety concerns with previous concrete layed by Buckingham group. All fans who have purchased tickets for the game will be refunded, and Liverpool FC will contact them in the next 72hrs. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. Everton FC have been informed and will update supporters ASAP. We will continue to work towards our new completion date in January 2024.
Nah bruv.

Status
Not open for further replies.