Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Biggest Waste of Space Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nonsense.

That is the most embarrasing result in my 20+ years of going. It is embarrasing to be an Evertonian because the club is a failure. We all fuming and embarrassed it (not you obviously) but in a weeks time we'll do it all again, and again, and again.

Mate I’m furious at the whole thing but one thing I will never be embarrassed by is being a god damn Evertonian, never have, never will. Nothing will get as humiliating as being played off the park by a team that eventually got relegated from the Championship who also happen to be a local club

Seriously, when?

Richarlison scores some goals, dopes nothing otherwise (Sounds like Sigurdsson), MIna is pretty average and Digne has been crap longer than he has been good for us now.

Obviously you are right, they have ability in there but I'm sorry, our "better" players need to have a long hard look at themselves too. They absolutely crapped themselves against a bunch of schoolboys, utterly pathetic.

Digne has been out of form for so long. I’m just glad there’s a transfer window available to Carlo.

They are and were completely different class to us today and this was highlighted in the second half. It kills me to say it but they are everything we aren’t. There’s a bucket load of work to be done.

I'm starting to feel we may never win against th4m again, I'm even happy for a draw now home or away which shows how bad its become

Status
Not open for further replies.