Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Biggest Waste of Space Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't blame Ancelotti one bit for that. First half they should have been two up, second half there was no reaction to being outplayed and then even less of a reaction when they scored.

Where I will blame him is if the players responsible for that appear again. Hopefully Brands will go and get a midfielder and a proper wide player (or two) this window, and the two or three players responsible leave the club.

....the Coleman/Sidebe axis is good and well when you’re pressing the game, but at a ground like Anfield you need players who are brave in possession. We continually went backwards. We passed the ball around our own penalty area, we invariably lost the ball around our box.

We were outnumbered in midfield, we were chasing shadows. We had two up front when they had possession. Get numbers in there, throw a few tackles; it’s a cup game, it’s a Derby match.

My lad was at the game and he text me saying he couldn't believe how quiet our fans were.
I don’t blame them mate honestly they have the heart to go there and good on them. But after Calvert Lewin and Holgate hitting straight at the keeper you knew in your heart what was going to happen. Will take a miracle for us to win a derby never mind at there ground. Tomorrow I’ll go into work and they will be like you got bossed by our kids. But what really winds me up is they don’t even know where Anfield is.

Walcott, gylfi, morgan, Delph currently just crumble this squad

If this isn't addressed immediately we will suffer mediocrity and guttless performances for the near future

Shocking cowards
Nobody will buy them mate, the wages they are on not one right minded club will have anything to do with them.

Why could we not complete a pass?
Why were they first to every ball?
Why can we not press?
Why is my brothers willy bigger than mine?
Why play out from the back when it was being destroyed?
How can their kids pass,move and control a ball better than full internationals, barca players and wc winners?

WHY WHY WHY are we so unlucky?

Status
Not open for further replies.