Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Biggest Waste of Space Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The worst game of football Everton have played ever no question, against a side filled with teenagers in a game their manager didn't even want to win. I am completely disgusted with every one of them. If I was to actually to say what I really think of our side after that I'd be banned from here. Worse than embarrassing. At the moment I couldn't give a flying £uck what happens for the rest of the season, we go down we deserve it, shambolic excuse of a club with gutless cowards on the field £ucking stealing a wage is a bit of passion too much to ask for. I'm humiliated thank £uck I live in Ireland and not in Liverpool, if I feel like this I can't imagine how it must feel right now having to deal with this in the city. Schools back tomorrow and there's a few students that follow Liverpool and I'm going to have to talk like a complete idiot about how their keeper saved them just so I don't let them realize that I'm completely wound up over this.. £uck you Everton.
Why don't you just accept we are rubbish and admit it to them

Truly embarrassed by that performance, and you know something they expected to beat us with a reserve team.

Big task ahead for Ancelloti, he can throw all the money he wants at it. All we will get now is lads looking for one big fat paycheck.

We have enough of those.

Absolutely rotten

None of them try, none of them care. Simple as that. Mercenaries all of them.

In an ideal world you'd sell them but who would buy them? If I was a manager these are the kind of players I'd steer well clear of. They'd toxify any team spirit you would have.

I'd fine them but with agents these days the players have more power than they should and therein lays one of the big problems.

You know that this relatively same team will be back for the next match. They're safe and arrogant in that knowledge. That's why they don't make the effort. Why would you if you can get away with it? Pride, true, but none of these have any therefore it's not a problem.

Don't be blaming all the managers, its the players, full stop.

The next time one of these kisses the badge just think back. Enough is enough. They've survived too long on the back of scapegoating the managers (some were crap true) but you get my point.

They've failed us that many times already this season already that the recent 'good' performances just didn't ring true.

It's his responsibility to motivate his players. Give them a lift.

How many times have we seen mediocre managers come in to bang average teams, teams far less talented than our own, and totally galvanise them?

The much sought after 'new manager bounce'. We lacked confidence, we had no fight, we lost every 50-50 and every 2nd ball.

Didn't lay a glove on them 2nd half - he's the manager and must shoulder the blame for that.

Eddie Howe would have had them right up for it. Ammirite?

Theres something radically wrong when these serial offenders are still being played. Schneiderlin and Siggurdsson being played together is insane. Digne and Coleman are pathetic under pressure and not much better when not. This round the box passing is only successful when those involved can actually pass properly and when appropriate. They cant. Holgates a nervous wreck again with the arguing going on usually involving Pickford and others and.. you know what..I cant even be arsed going through the rest of the wastes of space.

Status
Not open for further replies.