Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Biggest Waste of Space Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carlo only escapes criticsm because he has had so little time to work with them but very very worrying that he selected Schneidelin and Siggurdson the 2 slowest central midfielders ever and failed to motivate them at all.

No reaction in the 2nd half or after the goal.

He does not escape criticism from me.

A man with his credentials and reputation should have been able to make tactical adjustments to at least take the game to a youth side after we went a goal down.

We started slowly and went downhill after that. Is there any other team that gets free kicks in the opposition half and passes it back to the goalkeeper? I'm waiting for the day we get a penalty and the penalty taker passes it back to Pickford. Ancellotti can see what a problem he has now. Goodnight all, I'm going to bed for a month until the Rugby League season starts :rant::rant::rant::rant:
I might need to start following rugby league then, or else I’m going to have to sleep until August.

Why are you blaming three players?

We need to look at things more. MIna, crap, Digne, Crap, Richarlison, Crap (only name them three as they seem to be our untouchables right now) all of them are utter garbage.

As much as I hate 2 of the 3 you mentioned there they are not the only ones letting us down.

Because without a midfield the defence is vulnerable and the forwards get no service. All that faffing about at the back was because there was no movement ahead of them, so the only options were hoof or pass it back to Pickford. Even when they did get the ball to S and S it usually came back with two or three RS closing it down.

It'll take time for Carlo to get both the right players in and the players who are here playing the right way so days like this should have been expected but this still hurts a lot.

The players have let us down again today. No one deserves MOM. We couldn’t string 2 passes together in the second half and just sat back. Utter disgrace. I think Ancelotti was telling lies when he said that we had a good squad...we don’t.
What are the odds that one of these excuses for an Everton player comes out next week with some statement saying that we will learn from this loss and perform well for the rest of the season. Gutted again.

Status
Not open for further replies.