Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Biggest Waste of Space Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet Adrian hasn't had to do anything to make a save. The 3 sitters on target have gone straight at him.It is nothing more than awful finishing plain and simple.
It's embarrassing, there's nobody on that team knows what they are doing. A complete Shambles against a bunch of kids. Sidbe and ziggy biggest culprits.

I love Dom and Richie. They're not natural finishers yet though r they. They'll get better though...

Same old Ev whoever we play. Capable of looking comfortable for long periods producing lots of chances but seldom convert...

Bring on Moise...

We need to spare our blushes here...

Seems like a BBC advert introducing the new Liverpool kids to the nation. We need to spoil the narrative.

COYB
I think richarlison is as natural a finisher as you'll get. If he gets another chance in front of goal I think it's going in. Gets better the angrier he gets and you can see he's annoyed having to do all our defending down the left.

Possession - 56% to the RS, 54% us.

Attempts at goal - 6 to the RS, 6 for us.

Attempts on target - 1 to the RS, 3 for us.

Corners - 7 for the RS, 2 for us.
I'm seeing us at 8 shots but regardless it is important to note shot quality here as they've had I think 1 in the box and we've had all of ours aside from the DCL miss be inside the penalty area.

Status
Not open for further replies.