Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Biggest Waste of Space Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Klopp disrespects this competition every year. He must be in turmoil because his fans want to beat us, but he wants his winter break. I expect the league cup side to play again tomorrow.

Klopp disrespects this competition every year. He must be in turmoil because his fans want to beat us, but he wants his winter break. I expect the league cup side to play again tomorrow.
No chance!he will play a strong team tomorrow he won’t want a replay he’s already moaning about the amount of games They have played he also won’t want to be beaten by ancelotti.he will rest a few not many though

No way he'll play a weak team,
Even if it's kids, a win for us will break the psychological block we have when it comes to them

Klopp is disrespecting one of the best competitions in football and their fans are starting to take the same stance.

Can you blame him?

He put out a weakened team a couple of weeks ago, and they hammered us.

He could play their under 23's tomorrow, and a ninth choice goalkeeper, they would still beat us.

Can you blame him?

He put out a weakened team a couple of weeks ago, and they hammered us.

He could play their under 23's tomorrow, and a ninth choice goalkeeper, they would still beat us.

That team was still a very strong starting 11, I said at the time there subs coming in would walk into our first team

The stories flying about though are him changing nearly an entire side, VVD,Roberton,Arnold,Salah,Henderson all out

Can you blame him?

He put out a weakened team a couple of weeks ago
, and they hammered us.

Does my head in when people say this. They rotated 3 players against us. We had more out through injury. We had one fit central midfielder. Yet apparently that was their second string & our strongest 11.

We had more Centre Mids out for that game, than they’ve got first team players out injured for tomorrow.

Our biggest problem is that even though we now have a world class manager, he has inherited a bunch of time served inconsistent cowards who always let you down and whether they show up or not is anyone's guess. Anyone would struggle managing them.

I look forward to Ancelotti's rebuilt Everton in the future when we will be a match for any team including these RS scumbags.

In the meantime, lets just hope that they turn up and do as the Manager tells them to do.

COYB's

We tried and failed to defend against them using 5 at the back, Jesus we still got thrashed 5-2

For me we have to go on the front foot and press high against there back 4, if we allow them time to get there full backs into the game and let the center back pair pick out balls over the top we will be beaten again, We simply have to put that side under pressure from the off

Status
Not open for further replies.