Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
3:15 EST kickoff. Don't think we can get it on Prime, not even on TV. Have to watch through NBC Gold or stream illegally.
Because of the staggered kickoffs, NBCSN said yesterday that they would be showing the Derby after Man U/Spurs ends, so should be able to watch most of the second half on regular TV.

If there's one thing we do well it's sitting deep.

Good shout.

They eat up teams that sit deep. They like nothing better than putting their high pressure game into full force. Imagine Michael Keane dealing with a load of red shirts on top of him near his own goal. Carnage. If we sit deep we need to play a long ball game. We haven't the players to play out if we win the ball back off them. We would lose it in our own box And they would score for fun.

They eat up teams that sit deep. They like nothing better than putting their high pressure game into full force. Imagine Michael Keane dealing with a load of red shirts on top of him near his own goal. Carnage. If we sit deep we need to play a long ball game. We haven't the players to play out if we win the ball back off them. We would lose it in our own box And they would score for fun.

It was intense sarcasm

Was disgusting viewing that game.

Stormed out of the boozer at 4-0, volleyed a pint glass and it smashed off an apartment block facing (got subsequently barred) and my kopite mate (who for some bewildering reason I agreed to watch it with) called every local taxi firm and cancelled any taxis in my name the C%*T! so i stormed home looking to kick off when anyone in the vicinity!

Pickford

Holgate Mina Keane
Sidibe..............................................Digne

Davies Sigurdsson

Richarlison........Kean.......Bernard/Iwobi​

Status
Not open for further replies.