'Little Boy Blue' - Rhys Jones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
...I can imagine their families will have hoped it had all gone away by this stage.
Lived in norris green for a bit there was some decent people there, but on the flip side there was proper filth scum not just the the little beauts either.

Can't believe it's getting on 10 years. Whenever I see Rhys Jones' name mentioned I just picture him smiling in his Everton kit. No family should have to go through what rhys' family did and as for the scum who committed this crime, the less said about them the better.

Just watched BBC news were the writer was interviewed. Sort of gave a sense of what it took to make it.

...saw that, good that BBC was plugging the programme. He paid tribute to Everton and particularly the fans. I imagine it'll be a difficult programme to watch. The writer said the city of Liverpool is almost a character in the programme, the minutes applause at Goodison was a turning point in the investigation.

Starts Monday at 9pm on ITV.

Not sure I can bring myself to watch it. Seems harder to watch the fact based dramas when you remember the cases so well.

..I think the story concentrates on the investigation so it might an interesting insight. The gangland 'don't grass' culture was overcome by the good in people. I've always said those who 'grass' are much braver than those so called hard cases who protect criminals.

If I remember rightly, I think the police put microphones in one of the culprits houses. In the end good triumphed over bad, right triumphed over wrong. Could be an interesting if difficult watch.

10 years? Where has time gone.

Should be an interesting watch. Seemed to hit the city this at the time, know a few reds who were upset by it

Shows how when needed the rivalry doesn't matter, nor should it.

Status
Not open for further replies.