Lille Though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously though lads, the amount that 'repeated as gospel' the guff that Azul had come out with in his many guises in the middle of the night.

Folk expecting to get breathalysed and all kinds ffs.

Come on, hold your hand up if you were 1 that I had to put right, mostly this was on the steps btw.

Alright lads, been a long time since ive been on here.

Doing a student article for my course on the trouble fans had with police that night at Lille away. If anyone has any opinions (that can be used in an article without me getting bollocked) or people who were there, what was the atmosphere like around the ground etc then it would be much appreciated!

Doing a student article for my course on the trouble fans had with police that night at Lille away. If anyone has any opinions (that can be used in an article without me getting bollocked) or people who were there, what was the atmosphere like around the ground etc then it would be much appreciated!
There's a massive thread on here about the trouble with the police. Sounds like that's what you're looking for.

You should do a comparison for those who went to Lille and Wolfsburg away and compare the two. The most obvious thing you would find from the opinions is how comfortable and used to controlling crowds the German Police were, in comparison to the ones in Lille. If the German Police had have wanted to make life difficult for our fans in Wolfsburg and Hannover etc, they could have.

Status
Not open for further replies.