Lighten the Mood - Your Plans for Next Saturday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LydiateLee

Player Valuation: £8m
I am as disillusioned and annoyed as anyone else but I can't be bothered moaning any more. Que será será and all that (see I put the accent on the 'a' there? Did Spanish in uni like)

At least we can all look forward to a bit of a sesh next week hey? Interested to know what your plans are?

I am going with my dad, brother in law and mum. Lucky enough to have an uncle who lives in a rather impressive and sizeable property in leafy Thames Ditton, Surrey, who will be providing our hospitality on Sabado (Saturday) night. He and my cousins are shareholders and members of the London Everton Supporters Club. So, leaving at 6am from here aim to get there in time for breaky, line the old estomago (stomach).
Local pubs await until lunchtime when we will all jump the train to Marylebone to meet some more scousers (well, originally from Formby so not really) who exiled to London a few decades back. Then it's onwards to Wembley with a belly full of cerveza and racked full of nerves.

Can you truly 'enjoy' a semi-final of such importance? Yo no puedo (I can't).

Hopefully then a night of celebrations will follow. Apparently if we win this semi then we have won the cup so that's good isn't it?

Are there really blues who are going to pay money to get in a pub? Each to their own but that's seems a bit daft to me.

If we get Utd I might go to my local pub. Landlord is a West Ham fan and I reckon he'd be rooting for us if Utd beat them.

If we face WHU then probably watch it at home. Living in Southend, I doubt it'd be wise to head out to the pub. Though I might speak to aforementioned landlord about setting me up some sort of 'safe zone' in his pub.

Status
Not open for further replies.