Liam Walsh

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the fact Unsworth didn't rate Walsh speaks volumes about his quality as a coach as well. He probably didn't run enough, show enough passion, hunger or fight or whatever other irrelevant buzzword rhino looks for.
lol Unsworth didn't make the step up but he was a quality coach at younger levels. He probably knows more about the player than you do.

It’s a shame he has gone I hope we have a buy back clause. A real talent this lad from the bits I’ve seen and read about him. He has been unlucky with injuries

Alright lads,

Bristol City fan here, is he as good as some are making out? Quite excited on the face of it, if a PL club are disappointed at losing a 20 year old he must have something about him.

Can we have your left side please?

£30 million and hes yours :p

Didnt Magnusson play LB with him further up the pitch against Wolves, or did I mix it up?

By the way, until recently, Tom Ritchie was my postman and before the United game, Gary Johnson told me they would give United a good game.

Alright lads,

Bristol City fan here, is he as good as some are making out? Quite excited on the face of it, if a PL club are disappointed at losing a 20 year old he must have something about him.

..smashing player for us at U23 level, you won’t hear bad stories about him on here. Talented in possession but gets stuck in. Strikes a ball well from set pieces. He was a big hit at Yeovil but picked up a nasty injury after he got picked for the young England squad that won the World Cup.

Lots of us thought he was next cab on the rank to join the first team but it hasn’t happened and others are ahead of him in the queue. His loan spell at Birmingham was a surprise, but the change in Manager didn’t help. You won’t find the lad wanting for attitude despite his diminutive size. The big unknown is whether he can consistently perform at Championship level. We all wish him well, he’s a goodun.

Didnt Magnusson play LB with him further up the pitch against Wolves, or did I mix it up?

By the way, until recently, Tom Ritchie was my postman and before the United game, Gary Johnson told me they would give United a good game.
Yeah, he did I think. Don't know how much you know about Bryan but he's been one of the best players in the division for my money. If we don't go up this season he'll be playing prem football somewhere else.

Do you live round Bristol by the way mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.