Match Thread LFC 0-2 Everton 20 Feb 21 - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically you have to be at least 25-ish to remember a win at the pit and maybe mid teens to remember a win full stop....

Shocking state of affairs for a top flight club - today has got to be the day...its got to happen eventually - hasn't it ?

COYBB
Imagine been a blue going through primary and on his way out of secondary and not known what it is to come in on a Monday and give it to the reds. Imagine all them childhood years most every year just getting stick every year.

I'd probably nock the footy on the head by puberty tbh.

Will my Saturday night be fun and merry or desperately miserable?

Crazy question I guess.......

But, I have great faith in taking a point minimum tonight.

Think they will have a red card
Think we will get a penalty
Think the team will be excellent and make us proud
Think we need more than our share of luck

DCL, be hungry my man

COYB

Tony

Carragher doing a brief preview on Sky;
Compared to last season when gap was 40 points;
Liverpool have “dropped off”
Everton “ not much better”
Reduced points gap “doesn’t matter, Everton have been in better form coming into recent derby games and still lost”

Don’t know how this biased tosh is allowed tbh.
How he was never sacked by Sky TV is a puzzle......

This is... weird, but I'm really quite NEA about today.

I expect nothing from this game. Games like Fulham, Newcastle (both of them) and West Ham are what have stopped us being in a better position and will stop us getting into a better position come the end of the season.

Dunno... I can't stand them lot, but I'm just fed up of the game.

Unfortunately, I start work in 10 minutes and I have to write the report so... I can't just go on a walk

I need a result tonight as I've honestly barely been arsed with us since that disgrace of a performance against Fulham.

Only so many of those types of performances I can stomach before I think whats the point wasting your weekend getting angry over a bunch of millionaires not putting in any effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.