Match Thread LFC 0-2 Everton 20 Feb 21 - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Few of us asked for this. Most of us had it inflicted upon us by our fathers. Every once in a while the gods smile down. Sharp’s volley, Andy Johnson heading it out of the keepers hands. It’s been too few and far between. please let it happen. Either way I’ll be watching it with good friends in a bar in Lviv. In these troubled times I’m just grateful for that, regardless of the result. It’s only a game blues.

Few of us asked for this. Most of us had it inflicted upon us by our fathers. Every once in a while the gods smile down. Sharp’s volley, Andy Johnson heading it out of the keepers hands. It’s been too few and far between. please let it happen. Either way I’ll be watching it with good friends in a bar in Lviv. In these troubled times I’m just grateful for that, regardless of the result. It’s only a game blues.
Wish it was.

I hate these derby games more than any. For obvious I have hated them more than ever in recent years.

Nevertheless, there are still only three points at stake and if I could somehow be offered a derby loss followed by five or six back to back victories., I would take the victories and put up with the derby loss .

Status
Not open for further replies.