Match Thread LFC 0-2 Everton 20 Feb 21 - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet again this game I'm feeling will have a defining impact on our season/future under Ancelotti,lose and it's more of the same ahead I fear,even draw and it will still be a bit "meh"we still haven't beaten them since @Groucho was a twinkle ;) lolbut a victory sets us up for a big push to the end of this season,for me winning is the only option,go there with the right team,set up nicely,and fortune smiles on us at that God forsaken rat hole,we can emerge victorious.COYB.

Carlo needs to put pressure on the ref in his press conference.. "with the amount of hostility spitted out by these pit vipers since the last game I fully expect these rats to try and get revenge and badly injure one of our players, the referee needs to keep control of this one because we all know that Liverpool are rotten murderers and are all on PEAs and by the way KAGS". maybe he won't say it in those exact words but he needs to highlight what I think has a high possibility of happening.. #ripverg

Yet again this game I'm feeling will have a defining impact on our season/future under Ancelotti,lose and it's more of the same ahead I fear,even draw and it will still be a bit "meh"we still haven't beaten them since @Groucho was a twinkle ;) lolbut a victory sets us up for a big push to the end of this season,for me winning is the only option,go there with the right team,set up nicely,and fortune smiles on us at that God forsaken rat hole,we can emerge victorious.COYB.
It would depend on the manner of the loss, too often we've gone there and not looked interested, similar to the fulham game. Get at these they can't defend... there hasn't been much about it but apparently their best defender got injured.

They’re not very good - we’re not very good. They have the psychological edge. If Gylfi plays (which I suspect he will) I can’t see us matching them in the middle.

They're slightly better than bang average; we're bang average.

Liverpool 2-1 Everton.
They are in the quarter finals of the champions league they are a lot better than "slightly better than bang average".
Right about Everton bang average. Our first 11 is a match for anyone, take 1 piece of the jigsaw out and it's a horror show.

They are in the quarter finals of the champions league they are a lot better than "slightly better than bang average".
Right about Everton bang average. Our first 11 is a match for anyone, take 1 piece of the jigsaw out and it's a horror show.
Chelsea are a step away from the CL QF.

Itls not a big deal. Ild back a team like Wolves to get through Liverpool's group and then see off Leipzig.

Referee: Chris Kavanagh
Assistants: Dan Cook, Sian Massey-Ellis.
Fourth official: Paul Tierney.
VAR: Andre Marriner.
Assistant VAR: Simon Long.

I’ll have you know I’m going gre... err, Arctic blonde.

Its a massive game for both teams on Saturday. Were due a win, the record can't go on forever. I'm never confident but now's a good a time as any. I think both Dominic and Allan were saved for this game. They are vunerable no doubt about it. I think it will be close.

Status
Not open for further replies.