Lewis Gibson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggs

Player Valuation: £70m
Stood off and looked lost for their third goal (the defending bit of his game).

But hey no, let's hype him up for no reason.
...yep, I thought he lost his forward a couple of times in an earlier game, but he’s not played ‘open age’ football before. He won’t come in and be the complete defender, but at 19 he will certainly get better.

It’s not hype, he won’t be a starter but it’s worth noting we have a prospect.

CRIMHEAD

Player Valuation: £60m
I personally don't think he looks particularly good, but he's 19 and has some poise and skill to him.

Encoder

Player Valuation: £15m
Who knows, some players shine when you chuck them in at the deep end. You think he'll get a chance at some point.

Eggsyblueskin

Player Valuation: £35m
I would expect Holgate and Gibson to be given game time in the early league cup games. Let’s hope they can seize whatever chances present themselves this season and go on to become the quality CBs I honestly believe they are both capable of becoming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks