Lets fill Goodison for Yeovil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahah. Can you imagine going to the bother of joining a fans forum of an opposing club, masquerading as a fan of a rival to attempt to wind up said forum over a 2nd round league cup game.

What a sad existence.

But just imagine doing that, and being so bad at it that you just get found out within minutes, making the whole thing a colossal waste of time

Just obtained my ticket at the box office £15 for adults and £5 for juniors. No excuses for local blues not to attend at those prices on the summer hols or the RS will only be taking the mickey. Let's face it they got 42k against Notts County last season in the early rounds so lets prove we "go the game" .

I tried not to bite, but I couldn't resist a quick "No-one's arsed mate".

Well in for making me bite though.
*doffs cap

When I first read that I wondered what had got into you, Sea :(

But the more I think about it I do believe you are right.

Those two legged semi finals are great football occasions.....whereas the F.A. Cup semi finals at Wembley with their user unfriendly kick off times have become a chore.

Plus the midweek floodlit nature of the League Cup is more appealing IMO than the Saturday afternoon fixtures in the other cup.

I am going on Tuesday night.....but you know, if this was an F.A. Cup 3rd round game on a Saturday in January I probably wouldn't bother.

Semi vs Chelsea a few seasons ago was an awesome night at Goodison. Noise from all sides!

Just obtained my ticket at the box office £15 for adults and £5 for juniors. No excuses for local blues not to attend at those prices on the summer hols or the RS will only be taking the mickey. Let's face it they got 42k against Notts County last season in the early rounds so lets prove we "go the game" .

When is it lad

How local are you then blue?

Fancy getting your head bummed in?

6,000 from Notts County.

Remember when they got just over 23k for the semi final doh lad remember?

Status
Not open for further replies.