Leroy Fer

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right that the club must have known about his previous knee injury. It;d be impossible to know what the knee was like without having it looked at by the club's doctors though.

He doesn't appear to feel like he's been treated like a mug so I don't see how you can

You´re right.

Well, they agreed on a payment deal that would see Twente receive the full transfer fee in 2 term payments. Everton came back and said that they wanted to pay a reduced fee in 4 terms + extra money in appearances.

Twente couldn't agree on that because with the reduced initial fee, they wouldn't have been able to secure their transfer targets (Filip Djuricic and Claudemir).

Targets change, transfer fees change during six months so in the summer there is more time to get replacements. Djuricic for example will be a bit cheaper as well since his contract expires in 2014.

We didn't alter the initial payment. We basically wanted some appearance clauses put in with regards to the future installments.

More time to sort the deal in the summer if we go back though wouldn't be amazed if something happened today. If we make Champions League qualifiers he'd be the type of signing we would need.

Targets change, transfer fees change during six months so in the summer there is more time to get replacements. Djuricic for example will be a bit cheaper as well since his contract expires in 2014.

I think Fer's contract expires in 2014 as well, doesn't it?

Call me stupid, but if we really want him and he really wants to come, then why don't we offer to loan him until the summer

Call me stupid, but if we really want him and he really wants to come, then why don't we offer to loan him until the summer

Im Pretty sure we would have asked the question and their Chairman wouldnt have said No.

He sounds like he really wants to come, so hopefully can sort this out in the summer

Love us to save the deal before the deadline today, he would really help us push on for 4th as we cant keep getting away with playing Neville in mid

I can't bare another Performance like Neville's last night. He plays like a 36yo.. It's not as if he still has stamina or skills to adapt his game. Please join Leroy!

"I was approved by the doctors in England," he said. "The meniscus is firmly back in order, but the wound is still fresh, although I can play back smoothly. Everton then decided to change the method of payment - slightly more for their security than directly because of the medical results. I can understand that, especially when you're talking about this kind of money.''

There's still people out there that think he failed a medical.

*shakes head*

Well he's been over and had the medical, this deal could be ressurected at 10pm and sorted by 11pm, you never know in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.