Leroy Fer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not to sure about that, Derksen has personal connections with the chairman, he's probably better informed than Everton, unless Fer himself has told Everton about this court case. Seems like their chairman (Munsterman) is glad to get rid of him though, I was very surprised that they sold him in january with Twente still competing for the title.

Ok then answer me this

Twente are so keen to get rid of the nut case Fer who has a serious court case hanging over him that they break the story in the Dutch press BEFORE Everton sign him possibly scrapping the transfer and leaving them with a player they are in such a hurry to get out of there club

Why would they do that?

to be fair, i do like reading a bit nietzsche but barton is tedious

Agreed like. Although, anyone who has ongoing twitter rows with that large, **** shaped thing they call Piers Morgan and manages to come out looking like the bigger **** deserves some sort of strange, twisted kudos.

Wouldn't make any sense imo. He has his own reputation to think of and wouldn't bringing out such false allogations be illegal and punishable by law?
Exactly right. You don't openly say that a person has a court case pending for a serious crime if that isn't the case. If you were the person in question you would take him to the cleaners.

He hasn't been charged yet so he can do whatever he wants. Once he is charged, he would surely need to present himself at the court in The Netherlands (if it's as serious as suggested).

if he hasnt been charged then there is no court case surly!! so why is the talk of court cases?

In his interview even Fer said he was surprised we came in for him now.He thought it would be in the summer.Which makes you think .... is he talking about after a court case and if so do we actually know about it.

Or like someone else said he's helping out his friend [the chairman] Because fans are annoyed at losing their best midfielder.

Derksen is not that sort of guy. He doesn't let himself get fooled like that. Twente is btw a healthy club financially (certainly compared to Everton). They really don't need to sell him right now (he still had a long-term contract), they didn't need the money. The only reason I can give why they would sell him now for a relatively low fee while they're still competiting for the title is because Fer has done something which will damage the image of Twente (Munsterman really tries to give Twente a friendly image).

Threads like this are the reason I signed up for GOT. Some of the posts have had me in tears of laughter, gonna have to rep a few.

Fingers crossed the deal goes through and rejuvenates our season. I don't mind if he goes to prison for a couple months in the summer, provided he marks his derby debut by booting Suarez into row z and also lashes in the winner in the FA cup final.

I only hope that this ISN'T an indication that Gibson's medical issues have become chronic; I want someone to play alongside Gibbo, not replace him.

You can see it now can't you.

He comes in and plays brilliant for 2 months as we get into 4th place in the league.

Then he gets sent down 15 months for horse fondling and we get Neville in midfield till Summer 2014.

Not an expert in international contract law, but fairly sure not disclosing that sort of thing would be grounds to call the whole deal off and warrant a massive smack from FIFA for whichever of the club / player failed to make it known.

So what the deals falling through ???

to be going to court you have to be accused of something so surely this is bull****?

and I dont worry about this bad knee crap he was out with a knee injury for 2 months thats its,

Demba ba, lescott, Diame all seem fine too me yet the scarmongering media say otherwise.

too-damn-high-meme-generator-the-speculation-is-too-damn-high-99fe2d.jpg

Ok then answer me this

Twente are so keen to get rid of the nut case Fer who has a serious court case hanging over him that they break the story in the Dutch press BEFORE Everton sign him possibly scrapping the transfer and leaving them with a player they are in such a hurry to get out of there club

Why would they do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.