Leroy Fer

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that morning - just like every morning - Ross Barkley got up, took his spirit level to the bathroom and sorted his barnet out before training. But with just a little less enthusiasm than usual.

Christ, from that montage I thought he was a striker with all of those goals he was scoring. And you're telling me he plays CM?

Darron Gibson follows him on twitter!!! ITS OFFICIAL!!!

follow follow, for the greatest bit of fer we know

lets hope we can snap up the remaining parts of the deal and welcome to everton fc

leroy 'owl' fer

IMG]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_22NNQKkXPrs/SctzKHumXCI/AAAAAAAAAvQ/K_mzGuKgwRY/s400/owl+pellets+fluff.jpg[/IMG]

OWLS LID, OWLS

Christ, from that montage I thought he was a striker with all of those goals he was striking. And you're telling me he plays CM?

Yep. BBC says 10 goals in 29 for Twente.

He's a CM, who is tall and strong, and scores goals. Literally exactly what we needed. Moyes and Co. have played a blinder here.

Leroy Fer is a great player . A real physical bouncer in central midfield and always a goal threat . Good with both legs and in the air . Boss signing :)

Seems to have got some pace about him.. Should make our midfield a bit more mobile, especially compared to likes of neville and co..

Status
Not open for further replies.