Leon Osman

Status
Not open for further replies.
....loved him as a player and like him as a pundit. Good lad is Leon Osman and what a footballer he was.
Was wasted for a lot of his career playing wide in my humble opinion Eggs although he did do a good job out there,I always thought he would have been great as a "lock picker"No:10,he was so skilful with the ball at his feet and had great ability/intelligence to pick a pass, edge of the box should have been his domain I think.

Always felt sorry for the good folk of Skelmersdale.

As the overspill of this hallowed land, they ploughed a lonely furrow amongst the great unwashed of west Lancashire.

No love lost there.

I believe they used the following acronym to refer to their nemeses in a near by village; BIFFO:

‘Bone Idle heffer From Ormskirk’.

Lot of dirty birds knock about there tho.

Used to sniff around there many a time back when I was in my prime.

All that matters is what Carlo thinks.

What's your opinion on Osman?

Screenshot_20210207-220450_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210207-220531_Chrome.jpg

You know Leon...
DNM.gif

I’m guessing you didn’t watch Everton v Leicester on BT sports the other week? Whoever the lady was didn’t know what going on or who the players were!

That may be but how many times per week do the men do that and get a free pass. On this subject, I sadly tuned in to TalkSport yesterday for last 5 mins, and the whole emphasis was on Man U, not just biased perspective, but they knew more about the players and club, than they did Everton. Similarly, match report on the guardian was Man U not what Everton have done, including how Cavani is the bargain buy of the season cos he was free? !!

They are lazy mostly and get away with a lot cos they are just old boy's club mates

Status
Not open for further replies.