Leighton Baines Injury Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

loosecranks

Player Valuation: £950k
Don't look at me, I was hoping one of you would have heard something by now.

I just hope it's nothing serious, because this lad is a star.

i reckon he'll be out for a week, he played on for five minutes in the first half after getting injured, so it cant be that bad

Pienaar is looking better each game. I think we need to tie up on a permanent contract. He epitomises the team ethic and spirit. He is my signing of the summer.

Baines is a close 2nd. It was nice to see Jags get a man of the match on Sunday though.

He's here, he's there, he's every f***in where, he's Steven Pienaar. We should blatantly sing that.

But yeah, Baines has been a quality signing. He will command the LB spot for years to come imo.

Although it was only Derby I thought the back for of Jags, Yobo, Lescott and Baines looked superb. Jags looked the part and Baines was up and down all day.

I really do think we are a big midfield player away from the bollocks.

p.s. Welts- absolutely rubbish song! Bham!

MickNick, that's spot on. We need to get that DM who can orchestrate the team, be the link from defence to attack, get the ball to Timmy, Stevie and Micky, who can then look to get the ball through to Andy, Yaky or which ever striker we have on the pitch at the time.

Moysey will then be happy.

Baines has been better than pienaar...he may not have played as much, but i think hes contributed more. Pienaars good, and i love his determination, but sometimes he can act likie osman and try to rip a player nto even arteta could rip. Give it a couple of months and he'll be good. Baines however has barely puta foot out of line, the fans love him, and he loves the fans.

I wanna see Baines take a freekick!!

no news, is good news if it is pretty bad he would have feel it on Monday morning and should have got check out and we should have heard some news by now!

Although it was only Derby I thought the back for of Jags, Yobo, Lescott and Baines looked superb. Jags looked the part and Baines was up and down all day.

I really do think we are a big midfield player away from the bollocks.

p.s. Welts- absolutely rubbish song! Bham!

Spot on Mike, a great back four for years to come, i was made up when i saw that teamsheet, we all know it makes sense.

COYB

He's here, he's there, he's every f***in where, he's Steven Pienaar. We should blatantly sing that.

But yeah, Baines has been a quality signing. He will command the LB spot for years to come imo.

To the tune of , I am the musicman,what can you play? I play piano............... pi an pi an piano piano piano etc.

pi en pi en pi en aar
pi en aar pi en aar
pi en pi en pi en aar
stephen pi en aar

You heard it here first. Make it happen. mwahahahahaha

To the tune of , I am the musicman,what can you play? I play piano............... pi an pi an piano piano piano etc.

pi en pi en pi en aar
pi en aar pi en aar
pi en pi en pi en aar
stephen pi en aar

You heard it here first. Make it happen. mwahahahahaha

Haha, sorry but that was made up ages ago :p, heard it the first match he played in the gwlayds.

Status
Not open for further replies.