Match Thread Leicester City v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least the snooker is on. Leicester score and I’ll be quickly turning over and pretending the football isn’t on. Until I pluck up the courage to put it back on again.
If the score is positive I'll go along to the local and watch the second half.

I know this is going to sound paranoid, but there is something iffy about that lad, he’s got ability and is inconsistent and he loves to be a cheerleader, but now he’s out with an illness? He’s only just bloody come back into the team.

You do wonder whether some players can’t stand the pressure or whether they see their future elsewhere next year and so are protecting themselves
I'm not 100% what the illness was he had, I guess we will know soon enough when the team sheet comes out.

4-5-1

Pickford
Coleman
Mina
Tarkowski
Mykolenko
Gray
Iwobi
Gana
Doucoure
McNeil
DCL

If it's true about Onana being out I think this would be my XI.
That would make most sense I think.

So we'll probably go 4-4-2 with Begovic at right back or something equally as daft.

I'm not 100% what the illness was he had, I guess we will know soon enough when the team sheet comes out.
Yeah I think it was my reaction to being disappointed with the news….I just found it disappointing if true….must learn to take a breath before typing such unfounded suspicions next time 😀

Hopefully Coleman is fit! I would prefer him and Patterson on the other side as Mykolenko is pony
He sticks with Keane then I’m out.

How can he not see the correlation between him coming back into the team and is leaking goals for fun.

And if it’s Godfrey or Holgate at RB I will lose my [Poor language removed].

Status
Not open for further replies.