Match Thread Leicester City v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reckon we’ll need 7 more points to be safe. With the fixtures left, there’s realistically 9 still on the table…Were not getting anything from city or Brighton. Simply need to win this one but at worst cannot lose. Giving 3 points to Leicester here means we’re done imo.

1pt Leicester, 1pt Wolves, 3pts Bournemouth may be enough. Bit worried tho, how many we concede v Brighton and City for goal difference. May rest on how many we can score final day.

Christ, think this is the most nervous I have ever been for a game of football. I actually went into the Palace game last year thinking we would win, half time was a different story but this game I am so bloody nervous for. It’s horrible.

if we can win tonight, there’s a very real possibility that Leicester and Leeds don’t win again when you look at their run ins. Potentially 31 points could actually see us stay up.

But we must win tonight.

It's all been said before but cannot lose tonight. Very lucky with the way results have gone around us over the last few days and need to capitalise on it.

Inappropriate Language
This game has been popping in and out of my head today at work and ive realised how bad the mentality is now of an Evertonian. It should be chest out, fist pumping lets go fking get them. But my natural reaction, which is something you cant control, is a meek please turn up and dont embarrass us.
Thats not good.

We need whoever plays in our midfield 3 to stifle supply to their talented attackers. If we can get on the ball we can cause them problems. Their back line is even more suspect than ours.

Just to make matters worse I live near Leicester so this is a horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach. That said, I have consistently backed us to stay up - just- so I am sticking to my guns and trying to be positive! Win will be a massive boost, even a draw might be ok but a load more results would have to go our way. Defeat -can’t countenance it. I am going for a narrow, unexpected win roared on by a fabulous away shout!!!

Has anyone on here seen Onana is being assessed for tonights game after coming down with an illness....

Apologies if already posted

Status
Not open for further replies.