Match Thread Leicester City v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a game this was last year. Fans as always were absolutely amazing. Wish I could be there tomorrow but I’ve got no doubt that every single one of you will give it everything for the cause.

Bring it.
Such a cracker billy liar referenced it’s a highlight in this great clubs history.

Pessimism is an excuse for not trying and a guarantee of failure … but you may be right 😀
I’ve been an Everton… supporter, for longer than I care to remember…. Pessimism isn’t the talk here.. it’s a clear understanding that those that run the club have no clue what they are doing, and have, seemingly, ran us into the ground.

Dyche does not like change much. TBH if we come out of the blocks the way we did against the barcodes then we could do well here,
I think Dyche will go with his prefered XI if available.

Pickford
Coleman - Tarkowski - Keane - Mykolenko
Iwobi - Gana - Onana - McNeil
Doucoure
Calvert-Lewin

Subs:
(in order of chances of getting on the pitch) Grey - Simms - Patterson - Maupay- Garner - Coady - Davies - Godfrey - Begovic - Mina
He'll put on Maupay first in the 80th minute. Starting lineup is likely right

IMG_1051.jpeg

Tonight’s “fortune cookie” fellow Toffees. I take it as a sign from above that good things are afoot! 1-2 to us somehow.

Just play our quickest and most lethal players attacking (gray DCL Simms and McNeil) and play Mina and Tarkowski at the back with Patterson (who's quick and strong) and either play Coleman or him at full back.

I’ve said all season that Leicester won’t get relegated because when the chips are down, they have the quality to win games. We don’t.

4-0.

….every bit of logic in me says they’ll have too much quality in the attacking third, every bit of logic in me says Vardy will get in behind our CBs, every bit of logic in me says they’ll score at least 2 but I nervously live in hope.

Leicester must be crapper than a lot think though, hence their position

Status
Not open for further replies.