Match Thread Leicester City v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a horrible feeling we're both going down regardless. That Forest result the other night was a real kick in the teeth. A draw would be the final nail in the coffins are both sides imo. Surely we both have to go for it!

As for the game, Iheanacho looks like he suffered a season ending injury so we're relying on Vardy rediscovering his goal scoring touch. Despite us picking up 4 points in the last 2 games we still look low on confidence and always have a mistake in us.

I reckon we'll just about edge it but I can't say that with any real confidence

Mate Everton are rolling into town. Put your life savings on it.

I've been watching the Blues for 50yrs. Never seen such a useless, gutless bunch. Leicester ran rings around us at Goodison a couple of months ago. Nothing has changed to make me think that it'll be any different on Monday.

C'mon you blues.

We need 3 points and these are also fairly rubbish. Don't isolate full backs who are struggling Dyche. Big team effort needed.

We have to go for the win at all costs, a draw will be no good, but obviously if it ends a draw we have to take it. A draw only helps those around us and will be even worst depending on how the weekends results have gone by the bottom, if say Leeds have won.

He'll play the same team, Keane will start, he's paring Coleman is fit and that will the only change.

Leicester will tear through our midfield and expose the defenders; it'll be a barrage that he'll hope to nick a point from

Status
Not open for further replies.