Leicester City v Everton. 16th August at 15.00.

Who shall prosper

• Der Foxes

Votes: 19 4.2%
  • Der Toffees

Votes: 315 69.5%
  • Crap draw that lad

Votes: 119 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You make an excellent point there Azul; our kit is the wrong shade of blue.

Don't really know why you bothered with the rest of all that guff though.

Great preview Chico, words can't describe how much I want Everton to boss this game and win, will get so much stick if Leicester win :(

Yes The previews are back. Excellent, that can only mean togger at the weekend woohoo. Missed these.

Suddenly all the dross and angst from summer can be put into perspective. The season starts and all is right with the world(in football terms).

First game of the season is always an unknown and this will be a difficult game but I'm going 2-1 Toffees. COYB!!

That's easily the best preview you've done this season.

Probably worse than all of them from last season though.

And they were all terrible.

great preview as always, and unlike the rest of the philistines on here, I do actually read the preview.....:)

shaq.gif

Leaning towards a 2-1 victory here. We will definately concede 1 so hoping kev and Rom can do the business before they have to be replaced on the hour.

Bloody tricky these opening fixtures. Win and pre-season doesn't matter, lose and were getting relegated!

I was loving it, then I read this...
Get the on you tits all buzzing
That annoyed me due to the high gibberish content, and I punched the cat, the missus saw and we had a big argument, now we're divorced, she's taken the kid and all my money and I'm homeless... fk you Chico and your life destroying review...

One of your best so far though, would read again.. 11/10 for the use of Ruel Fox.

I like the American blues too – they're surrounded by easier options yet they sadistically find it in their heart to get us. The plums, long may they prosper.

It's masochistically soft lad.
Pedantry aside since I was lucky enough to join this fine site half way through last season I've honestly thought these previews are the best thing on here, and that's despite the fact you have the vocabulary and grammar of a slow 7 year old.
It's inspiring really, like a kid born with no legs who decides to get proper boss at running.
In the spirit of your frequently homo-erotic posts I'll state that these previews are the perfect whistle wetter before a game.

I think it'll be Lukaku off the bench to rescue us.

Perhaps even Mirallas too. I imagine they'll both be standing there come around 55 minutes, us a goal down, and the entire team will get a lift and we'll grab a quick equaliser via a penalty, Baines stepping up to rocket home.

87th minute, the two Belgians combine, Mirallas sprinting down the right to drill in a low cross for Lukaku, running across his man near post, to poke home past the hapless Schmeichel, two one to the royal blues of Walton, and three points to start the season.
Is that you Amazing Kreskin?

Status
Not open for further replies.