Legends stadium tour

I've done both.

Unless the player is one you genuinely liked its not worth the extra, isn't a legends tour about £100 these days? It's always 'the legend' + Mark Higgins + one of Snodin/Stuart.

I went for Mick Lyons just before covid hit at a more reasonable £60. You get the exact same stadium tour and then a Q&A and few bottles of beer and snacks at the end.

I've done both.

Unless the player is one you genuinely liked its not worth the extra, isn't a legends tour about £100 these days? It's always 'the legend' + Mark Higgins + one of Snodin/Stuart.

I went for Mick Lyons just before covid hit at a more reasonable £60. You get the exact same stadium tour and then a Q&A and few bottles of beer and snacks at the end.
Tbh I'd pay it and more to see my childhood hero Kevin Sheedy. I think we've missed that one though.

The one on the 10th of May at least has a bona fide legend on it.

Screenshot_20240309_070243_Chrome.jpg

I suppose that's a bit harsh seeing Graham Stuart's Wimbledon goals and the 'assist' for the cup final make him an Everton legend when put in terms of the last 35 years. Probably tells us more about our situation than anything else though. 🙁

Wife offered to buy it for when we're over later in the month.

She didn't recognise the name so thought she'd ask

Norman Whiteside "Everton Legend"

Like I know we've been crap but he barely played for us and is far from legend status. I've heard people argue about Baines, Coleman and Cahill being refered to as such in the future but come on.

I passed.
Whiteside was a trailblazer in many ways

We bought him off the back of a decent performance against us, then he barely played as he was injured most the time

So many greats have followed in his footsteps since

Whiteside was a trailblazer in many ways

We bought him off the back of a decent performance against us, then he barely played as he was injured most the time

So many greats have followed in his footsteps since
Reading this, I think there could be an opening here for Fabian Delph, presuming he’s fit enough to walk up the stairs to the pitch!