Match Thread Leeds v Everton : Tuesday 30th August 2022 : KO 8pm

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking the positives from that game….

Patterson is getting better and better. Unlucky not to get the winner at the end but amazing to get up there so late on.

Just imagine a midfield 3 of Iwobi, Onana and Gana.

Gordon now delivering.

Dominic Calvert-Lewin still to come back and hopefully the goal scorer we need.

Not beaten in four and created some decent chances through good football. Unlucky with Gray offside.

Up to 15th (can we finish the season now).

Also with the lack of subs looks like some of the deadwood on the bench could be off and hopefully new arrivals to come in and replace.

Elland road is a horrible place to go and although frustrating that we let the 3 points go again, a draw would have been welcome.

Maybe not this Saturday, but we will get that vital first win next month and start to move up the table.
Cleary Patterson is better in a 4 men defense.

That really is how we have to look at it Clarky my favourite cat. 2 tough away games, we've dug deep tonight.

We need players in though, we need quality and depth.
That’s not my middle name.
agreed, we need some decent bench options and it looks like Frank has had to put players on there he can’t play in case they get injured and then Kevin can’t get rid of them.

Marsch carrying on about how the refs should've stopped Everton's time-wasting because "this is still an entertainment business."

Little does he realize, Everton are The Entertainers.
I’ll give him entertainment.

Dude hasn’t seen Blood Brothers. Does he even know what a Bill Kenwright is?

• Haha
Reactions: sdk
By the way who’s gonna tell the Leeds fans that the lad that scored there tonight is never scoring again? Young player who’s highly rated coming from the Netherlands, remind me, who’s Ricky van Wolfswinkle’s only Premier League goal against?
I mean he’s already scored twice for them and will get more

No substitutions over 90 minutes. Unbelievable
Not really when you think about it... Davies perhaps with him being on a yellow could have done with being replaced, our options up front are Rondon, Gray didn't look tired and continued working hard. McNeill worked his socks off and defended right until the end. Coleman could have replaced Patterson perhaps but the lad was in the running for motm and it's always a risk changing things defensively.

The whole Maupay incident was embarrassing and again another game with no striker. Partly Club fault and partly FA/Premier League fault.

For me why Gueye was in 3 games ago, we pick up more points so dragging of our feet is killing this season

Surely Gomes and Allan are on the verge of being shifted? Lack of sub options nearly cost us. However, even under cosh we created some good chances

Fine margins so far this season. The only game so far that I'd expect us to have won is Forest. We barely drew any games last season so at least we're getting a point here and there. The worry is winnable games aren't coming soon and we'll be set adrift with no momentum and rock bottom morale.
I don’t think we have rock bottom morale. You don’t fight like that. Last year was. Not current. Yes they may run out of steam but there are so many other poor clubs. Leeds are great. We did to forest more than they did tonus

Status
Not open for further replies.