Match Thread Leeds v Everton : Tuesday 30th August 2022 : KO 8pm

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it realistic that Maupay plays, how much of a part did he play in Brighton’s pre season?
These will come out really fast and aggressive in the first 20 minutes. If we survive that, there should be chances on the counter for Gordon and Gray.
Played in all five of their games, starting 2, unused sub in 2 of their first 3 games

Fingers crossed for you Dario and I hope you have a fantastic evening. What a top Blue @allezlesbleus is, sorts you out with tickets and buys me a Speedboat and a free holiday in the South of France :)
FWIW it was a Skoda but I did my best!!!!
@Dario Terracotta
PS
My first date with the then young lady who became Madame Allezlesbleus was at Leeds away many moons ago so good things do happen there!!! COYB!!

We battered Chelsea the other week,poor in 1st half yesterday at Brighton . Our midfield is looking stronger still no left back signing or forward,tight game I will go 2 nil to the mighty Leeds. Maupay is a gamble for Everton should be another great atmosphere.

I doubt Neal Maupay will start the game. Lampard will probably bring him on halfway through the second half when we're two down. This will be another draw with Maupay scoring two late goals to rescue a point for the mighty blues.

1 LEEvEVE.jpg

Worried about the lack of pace in our backline with Holgate now out too. Couldn't face two worse teams without pace back there

Another early season “ must win “ that we probably won’t … I’d take a point and some positive transfer action

Seamus in for Holgate.

Doubt Maupay starts but comes on early in the second half.

Pickford
Patterson Coleman Coady Tarkowski Mykolenko
Onana Iwobi
McNeil Gordon Gray

Begovic, Keane, Vinagre, Mills, Davies, Allan, Warrington, Rondon, Maupay

Another draw 1-1

Status
Not open for further replies.