Match Thread Leeds v Everton : Tuesday 30th August 2022 : KO 8pm

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

maccavennie

Player Valuation: £90m
4 games in and in the bottom 3 already after getting a quite fortunate draw (imo) against Brentford.

BUT FEAR NOT!!!! A striker has entered the building and as long as his leg doesn't suddenly drop off as he jumps on the Everton coach Tuesday morning, Maupay should be straight into the starting 11 with his snidey little ferret like snidiness. I'm calling it now, he scores a brace and he'll be the signing of the season. If he doesn't score and we lose he can get in the ever expanding Everton dustbin along with Mcneil!!!

maccas definitely maybe 11

GK Pickford
RWB Patterson
CB Coleman
CB Coady
CB Mike Wasowski
LWB Mykolenko
CM Iwobi
CM Onana
RW Ohhhhhhh Anthony Gordon
LW Gray ffs lad
ST Snidey Goblin Maupay

Gotta say, I'm not a fan of 3 at the back, we are short in the middle of the park, Mykolenko is offering nothing going forward as it's not his game and I'm still not seeing that attacking aggression from Patterson enough.

Yesterday I found myself screaming at Lampard to make changes "MAKE CHANGES FFS"...then on the touchline there was Davies and Rondon about to come on "FFS DON'T MAKE CHANGES!!!!". His hands really are tied to some utter utter crap in this squad and I'm hoping as I write this Thelwell is working on about 5 deals as these next few days are crucial.

Will Tuesday be our first win of the season? No chance but I'll take a draw and move on ready to smash the rs 9-0 and calling them a poor man's Bournemouth.

maccas mystic Meg prediction

Leeds 2-2 Everton

UTFT!!!

4 games in and in the bottom 3 already after getting a quite fortunate draw (imo) against Brentford.

BUT FEAR NOT!!!! A striker has entered the building and as long as his leg doesn't suddenly drop off as he jumps on the Everton coach Tuesday morning, Maupay should be straight into the starting 11 with his snidey little ferret like snidiness. I'm calling it now, he scores a brace and he'll be the signing of the season. If he doesn't score and we lose he can get in the ever expanding Everton dustbin along with Mcneil!!!

maccas definitely maybe 11

GK Pickford
RWB Patterson
CB Coleman
CB Coady
CB Mike Wasowski
LWB Mykolenko
CM Iwobi
CM Onana
RW Ohhhhhhh Anthony Gordon
LW Gray ffs lad
ST Snidey Goblin Maupay

Gotta say, I'm not a fan of 3 at the back, we are short in the middle of the park, Mykolenko is offering nothing going forward as it's not his game and I'm still not seeing that attacking aggression from Patterson enough.

Yesterday I found myself screaming at Lampard to make changes "MAKE CHANGES FFS"...then on the touchline there was Davies and Rondon about to come on "FFS DON'T MAKE CHANGES!!!!". His hands really are tied to some utter utter crap in this squad and I'm hoping as I write this Thelwell is working on about 5 deals as these next few days are crucial.

Will Tuesday be our first win of the season? No chance but I'll take a draw and move on ready to smash the rs 9-0 and calling them a poor man's Bournemouth.

maccas mystic Meg prediction

Leeds 2-2 Everton

UTFT!!!
Going to this,thanks @allezlesbleus ?giz a win lads??

Status
Not open for further replies.