Leandro Dendoncker

Status
Not open for further replies.

If we do go down, players like Godfrey will actually be ok - tough lads that work hard. Granted at the expense of higher levels of skill, but we will need grafters. Even Keane. Yes, thats how bad things may get. We must not go down :)

If we do go down, players like Godfrey will actually be ok - tough lads that work hard. Granted at the expense of higher levels of skill, but we will need grafters. Even Keane. Yes, thats how bad things may get. We must not go down :)
No mate, Godfrey is a poor player who doesn't have a proper position due his lack of a proper skillset and Keane has shown multiple times he is a confidence player and the slightest thing seems to send him haywire. Neither are players you would want in a relegation or promotion battle imo. Also I watch a fair bit of the Championship and you actually need to play football if you want to get automatic promotion, it's a much more even league down there. Grinding results out won't work imo.

Yes mate we are skint and in the doo doo. If we go down we will be skintererer and in deeper doo doo.

But I guess Andre and Dele could add some “skills” when they could be bothered.

If we go down EVERYBODY will want to play us, they will up their game - it will be like an FA Cup Final for most of them. It will be a proper scrap.

Last edited:

Yes mate we are skint and in the doo doo. If we go down we will be skintererer and in deeper doo doo.

But I guess Andre and Dele could add some “skills” when they could be bothered.

If we go down EVERYBODY will want to play us, they will up their game - it will be like an FA Cup Final for most of them. It will be a proper scrap.
If we go down and try to scrap results like you suggest then we will stay down imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.