Votes: 2 0.8%
  • relegated

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • at least we're not Villa...on toast

Votes: 5 1.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Without a mid-season Transfer Window, I'd be quietly confident of a Top 4 finish, but I think the ability of City,United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs and the RS to strengthen in January places us against the odds a wee bit.

That said - if we've got a good XI playing bloody well then why make drastic changes. Just add a bit of cover in areas where we're struggling a bit with injuries and try to pull of a few coups again.

6th, not getting my hopes up if I'm being honest, if it was still **** Man City instead of galactico-esque Man City then I'd say we're in with a good shout since Man Utd have taken a tumble, still a long season though. I do hope though that Arsenal get the title, Wenger has come in with a lot of **** lately from the rags and journos forgetting what he's done with football in this country.

We'd need to find a goal scoring beast to replace Lukaku.

This is absolutely key for next year. An important decision that will either hold us back or push us forward.

I see that Jermaine Defoe and Emmanuel Adebayor may well be on their way out of White Hart Lane in January if the press reports are to be believed.

Does anybody fancy either of them as a replacement for Lukaku?

This is absolutely key for next year. An important decision that will either hold us back or push us forward.

I see that Jermaine Defoe and Emmanuel Adebayor may well be on their way out of White Hart Lane in January if the press reports are to be believed.

Does anybody fancy either of them as a replacement for Lukaku?

No! These strikers are older and well past their prime. They'd be a very tired addition to the squad.

If (and it's still an if) Lukaku continues to do well for us, we should just buy him. Even if it costs us 30m.

No! These strikers are older and well past their prime. They'd be a very tired addition to the squad.

If (and it's still an if) Lukaku continues to do well for us, we should just buy him. Even if it costs us 30m.

I don't think Chelsea will even be entertaining prices if he keeps this season up. That's another advantage of swimming in cash, not only can you buy whatever you want, you also don't have to sell.

I don't think Chelsea will even be entertaining prices if he keeps this season up. That's another advantage of swimming in cash, not only can you buy whatever you want, you also don't have to sell.

If Lukaku asks for the move it will make it easier. We'll still have to raise the stash, tho'.

Lukaku won't stay. I'm not even entertaining that idea, so I have no hopes to be let down.

What's more important is spending the remaining Fellaini money wisely in January.

It's not even entering his head I don't think. If you read all the interviews he's done since he joined Everton he always mentions about proving Jose wrong and going back to Chelsea.

He is articulate, intelligent and friendly (he gave Kit Kats to the local kids when they went Trick or Treating last night). He's a credit to himself and his family BUT I don't really consider him an Everton player. I don't want to become attached to him so it's easier when he leaves next season.

Just score 25+ goals before you go please Rom!!

Status
Not open for further replies.