League Cup 1970-71

Status
Not open for further replies.

cityfullergoals

Player Valuation: £225k
Hi fellas - glad to see you moving back towards the top end of the table (not that I ever doubted it)

See you have found the knack for late goals (always a good one to have)

Not been on for a while, but something has just come up on our board, and I am trying to find the answer for them

Apparently someone has stated that Everton did not compete in the 1090-71 League Cup, and they were wondering why

Any suggestions;)

Hi fellas - glad to see you moving back towards the top end of the table (not that I ever doubted it)

See you have found the knack for late goals (always a good one to have)

Not been on for a while, but something has just come up on our board, and I am trying to find the answer for them

Apparently someone has stated that Everton did not compete in the 1090-71 League Cup, and they were wondering why

Any suggestions;)
Could have had something to do with our European cup campaign, but I've no idea really

The real reason for this can be found in the book "Evertonpedia", on page 176 it pinpoints the reason, it doesnt say;
...and it was during this season that Everton famously refused to take part in the League Cup siting the primary reason that ye mar is ye dar...

Status
Not open for further replies.