La Crisis Continues Against Lyon - Podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Groucho

Staff member
Groucho submitted an update to GrandOldTeam's homepage

La Crisis Continues Against Lyon - Podcast
koeman-ronald2-1024x461.jpg

Lyon plied more pressure on Ronald Koeman after beating Everton 2-1 at Goodison on Thursday night to leave them bottom of Group E.

Adam is joined by Dave (Groucho) to carried out the autopsy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone,

Need something to listen to on your lunch? Me and @Groucho had an instant match reaction moan about another bloody defeat last night:

Just FYI, you can subscribe to GrandOldTeam on iTunes: goo.gl/WZ8A6h.

If you like these podcasts and listen then thank you.

’S up dudes.....

Here’s the latest podcast with @Adam-GOTTV and I, please have a butchers.

Or a listen, that’d be better.

Hello everyone,

Need something to listen to on your lunch? Me and @Groucho had an instant match reaction moan about another bloody defeat last night:

Just FYI, you can subscribe to GrandOldTeam on iTunes: goo.gl/WZ8A6h.

If you like these podcasts and listen then thank you.

Cheers lads, just listened. Surprised how upbeat you were, although I agree we did look a bit better going forward. Worryingly we looked worse at the back. Agree Williams was best defender last night.

Cheers lads, just listened. Surprised how upbeat you were, although I agree we did look a bit better going forward. Worryingly we looked worse at the back. Agree Williams was best defender last night.
Try not to be too down beat even with the current state.

’S up dudes.....

Here’s the latest podcast with @Adam-GOTTV and I, please have a butchers.

Or a listen, that’d be better.

some good point about Klassens and playing a No.10 in a formation with out one. the consensus seems to be, baring a miracle it's 'When not If'. With the proviso that we have games every 3 or 4 days so not just now.

My view; If you can't throw the 'New Guy' in with 1or 2 days prep Vs Arsenal / Chelsea / Leicester / Lyon / Watford...when can you?...Not now? then when?
The only break from Wed/Thur - Sun is the International Break - So the 'New Guy' has time to know the names, but most of the names are away.

Does this make an Internal appointment the better option?...Is there a viable not Fat Sam / Moyes external option...Have they even looked?

As always with Everton, more questions than answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.