2018/19 Kurt Zouma

Status
Not open for further replies.

...yep, that angle is picked up in an article. More specifically, the Gbamin deal takes the pressure off and allows us to wait until January for Zouma (if he’s struggling for game time at Chelsea).

I'd be absolutely stunned if they let him go before then.

The more I think about this whole saga the more I get concerned that Everton are being played.

Here’s a little thought for you.

Could it be Chelsea have been using Zouma as a stand in for Rudiger who it seems is just a couple of weeks away from returning to full training.

They never had any intention of sending Tomori out on loan he is both HG and Club trained add to that they would be reluctant to go into the season with 5 CDs. The fact that Azpilicueta can play in CD gives them plenty of cover.

It doesn’t appear that Everton are in any advanced negotiation for another CD and as we know Zouma is and has always been the number one target so with the clock ticking down and the fact that Zouma would instantly fit in at Goodson my guess is that early next week Chelsea will accept an offer for Zouma and based on the market it’s going to be way north of £30 million

Status
Not open for further replies.