2018/19 Kurt Zouma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gets better and better every time he plays. Looked a bit shaky at the start of the season but he's really forged an excellent partnership with Keane, absolute must-sign this summer.

Tbh I'm still not 100% on him. Hes been very good recently, but hes not a brilliant communicator and he is still a bit rash. I wouldn't be against 20-30 mil for him though, plenty of room to grow for him.

all the fans were chanting his name when he did the lap of honor

hopefully that will have a big impression on him when he decides what to do next season

stay at chelsea and probably be a bench warmer at best or get loaned out again

or sign for everton and play regularly in the first team with a bunch of fans who love him

I think he'll go back to Chelsea for the simple reason that he's better than all their other Centre halves

I dont think it'll have anything to do with him not wanting to come here, I just think they'll tell him he'll be first choice and rightly so. He's a French international who has come on leaps and bounds the last 3 months.

I'd be surprised if they sell him but either way he's come here and has performed and acted like a top pro

I think we have an outside chance, Chelsea are hardly known to give home grown talent a chance when they can lash 50-60m on European players in the Champions League.

He looks like he's back to the Zouma before the horrific injury a few years ago.

I genuinely thought the injury had knocked a bit out of him, after the excitement of getting him in it looked at times during the winter months like he wasn't full commiting to challenges anymore, not the same aggressive player he was early in his career, perhaps a lingering mental block that was holding him back but the past couple of months as confidence has grown he's back to being the defender that's all over the attacker before he's even had time to take a touch.

Even looks like he's vastly improved on the ball and much more comfortable now playing on the left.

Personally think Chelsea would be silly to let him go but i'd absolutely take him here long term (gives me hope to stick with Mina, let him settle and hopefully get a good run of games without injuries to truly judge his ability)

Hopefully after the reaction to him during the lap of honour etc and his playing time here when he goes back to Chelsea and isnt part of their set up next season and we target Chelsea all summer for him, we might get an opportunity to bring him back to Goodison :)

He'd a great season with us, top professional on and off pitch and wish him all the best whether its with us or Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.