2018/19 Kurt Zouma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zouma's made a few mistakes this season but to be fair so have all our defenders; I feel these frailties are partly due to the system we are playing and developing.

Overall however, some of the criticism he is getting on here is beyond the ridiculous as he's easily been one of our better defenders this season.

I'd have been fuming with Gana after that first goal you know. Did really well to win the header and you'd expect your team mate to repay you by at least breaking his balls to try and win the ball, but he didn't.

I'd have been fuming with Gana after that first goal you know. Did really well to win the header and you'd expect your team mate to repay you by at least breaking his balls to try and win the ball, but he didn't.
Gana should have not just prodded the perfect pass for Ward Prouse he should have ran past the player with the ball - lazy play = their goal.....

He’s our best defender, which isn’t saying much at the mo, but he’s much better than Keane and Mina hasn’t played enough to pass proper judgement yet.

He’s our best defender, which isn’t saying much at the mo, but he’s much better than Keane and Mina hasn’t played enough to pass proper judgement yet.
They are all rubbish. Zouma is the worst though. He makes mistake after mistake. I still wake up in cold sweats thinking about those offside lines he held against spurs about 8 yards behind the rest of his defence.

They are all rubbish. Zouma is the worst though. He makes mistake after mistake. I still wake up in cold sweats thinking about those offside lines he held against spurs about 8 yards behind the rest of his defence.

He’s covering for Keane all the time.

I think you’ll find that’s playing a massive part in it.

You could have the best centre half in the world playing next to Keane and he’d end up getting pulled all over the place too.

Keane is and will continue to be the Achilles heel in the defence.

He’s covering for Keane all the time.

I think you’ll find that’s playing a massive part in it.

You could have the best centre half in the world playing next to Keane and he’d end up getting pulled all over the place too.

Keane is and will continue to be the Achilles heel in the defence.

They are both crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.