Kopite behaviour

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of the above, as manager also.

We could do a lot worse than him I’m telling you, I don’t know who some deluded fans think we are at the minute but we are an absolute shambles, a million miles away from consistently competing for a top 4 slot.

Who are we going to get who’s too level and come in and give it there all, we’ve had 6 manages since Klopp has been at them and we are no better off, in fact we could hardly be in a worse position.

We need someone to come in and rebuild the club the same way Moyes did in his time here.

Who do you want that we can realistically get?

If such a person exists he will be flying under the radar and unknown to most of us.

Just like Moyes was when he got the gig.

I'm confused. A new manager won't have different problems to deal with - we have no squad depth beyond our best 11 players, and we don't magically get more financial wiggle room by changing managers.

I didn't want Benitez in the first place, but sacking him now does not make us better. We'd have to pay him and his staff off, which digs us an even deeper hole in financial terms, making reinforcements in January even less likely than currently.
I don’t want Benitez sacked, I’d give him time, never said otherwise. The worst thing we can do now is switch to another manager again.

If he did go, wouldn’t object Dyche.

The players d

The players don’t seem to have liked the last 5 managers playing style.
I agree. Player power is out of control , you can half understand it with players of the quality of Lanpard and terry ( both well known for it at Chelsea)

but this set of players? lol. some of them need there heads on spikes Mexican cartel style

I don’t want Benitez sacked, I’d give him time, never said otherwise. The worst thing we can do now is switch to another manager again.

If he did go, wouldn’t object Dyche.
Apologies, I should have paid more attention to the earlier posts in the thread - I misunderstood your question.

Would I want Dyche long-term? No. So on that basis I don't want him at all.

Realistically there are reasons NOT to go for almost anyone we've heard of. It's a properly difficult question to answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.