Kopite behaviour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sitting in the Everton crowd making no reactions, so they can get a video of Everton fans not been happy, as some that have posted videos today have proved lol

Over for lunch?

In a fight?

Dry, from behind?

Clarity please.
All of the above, as manager also.

We could do a lot worse than him I’m telling you, I don’t know who some deluded fans think we are at the minute but we are an absolute shambles, a million miles away from consistently competing for a top 4 slot.

Who are we going to get who’s too level and come in and give it there all, we’ve had 6 manages since Klopp has been at them and we are no better off, in fact we could hardly be in a worse position.

We need someone to come in and rebuild the club the same way Moyes did in his time here.

Who do you want that we can realistically get?

Setting fire to the liver buildings and then climbing up the nearest lamp post to throw bricks at the oppositions team bus, then on the way home placing a we know were you live soiled sheet at the wrong house in the wrong street.

All of the above, as manager also.

We could do a lot worse than him I’m telling you, I don’t know who some deluded fans think we are at the minute but we are an absolute shambles, a million miles away from consistently competing for a top 4 slot.

Who are we going to get who’s too level and come in and give it there all, we’ve had 6 manages since Klopp has been at them and we are no better off, in fact we could hardly be in a worse position.

We need someone to come in and rebuild the club the same way Moyes did in his time here.

Who do you want that we can realistically get?
I'm confused. A new manager won't have different problems to deal with - we have no squad depth beyond our best 11 players, and we don't magically get more financial wiggle room by changing managers.

I didn't want Benitez in the first place, but sacking him now does not make us better. We'd have to pay him and his staff off, which digs us an even deeper hole in financial terms, making reinforcements in January even less likely than currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.