Kits from down the years!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Darron

Player Valuation: £225k
I was looking in my wardrobe the other day and came across a horrible Everton 3rd strip from the one to one era. It was the salmon pink / orange body with navy arms. Sported in the following link by the Judder Man himself.

5_Abel_Xavier_Evert_851814a.jpg

I remember it being £20 one Christmas in the supporters shop and loads of fans wearing at the boxing day game. What a shocker!!!!

It made me think about some of the good and truly bad strips from down the years that we have had. I was wondering what you guys think are some of the best and worst?

I remember that night well! Didn't Beagrie make his debut for us?

Sorry, yeah he made his debut, what I meant to say was our goals came from Cottee and a Paul McGrath own goal, only after going 6-0 down. It was a shocking display, both in terms of performance and kit!

No pics, but remember watching the cup match against Bristol City at there place, in 95. One lid was wearing the grey away shirt, with "Barlow" on the back. Poor lid.

This was my favourite Home Kit since our 86/87 Umbro home number, Le Coq Sportif Vanilla 3rd from 10/11 and this season's Nike black Away are also very nice.
s41008.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.