Kit for 24/25

Is it pronounced Cas-tor or Castor-ay ? Could make a great difference in professional Scouse-speak (as practised in Runcorn).

@chicoazul

Screenshot_20240510_120336_Chrome.jpg

Looks great that kit, prefer the badge to the current one where they've just tried to shove everything in.

Branding wise also be more stylish having a modern version of that badge similar to the New York Yankees and their clothing you see people wearing. The tower and NSNO would be gone from the badge, but it doesn't mean they'd have to be forgotten and can be used through the club.

I’m a huge advocate for the new badge that’s round the stadium and on our third kits.

It’s simplicity and modern design impresses me, it’s akin to the Nike swoosh and I think it will be a success and boost for our marketing.

Oh it may well be fake, but botching badges and logos is something Castore do routinely, so I wouldn’t cite those things as evidence.
They screw up how the badges are attached and sometimes the orientation. They don't put completely incorrect badges on their kits. Even the Villa one with the upside down middle has all the correct details, again it's the orientation that is wrong. On this leak our badge is very wrong. The ribbon isn't correct and the way it links to the shield isn't correct.

It could be a fake based on a real design but it's almost certainly a fake based on the Footy Headlines concept that @barneygumble linked above.

Can I be honest? I actually quite like it (if real). Bit of a mid-80s throwback with the design. Obviously we've no idea about the overall quality, so let's just hope that it's at least passable..

View attachment 256282

I think it looks good, I’m an old man though, I don’t often buy kits, but I might consider this one. If one of the away kits is the same style as this but mainly yellow, I think it would look really good.
The bigger things I think are going to be;

- Price, I think every time we change supplier the shirt price increases

- supply, having all 3 kits before the season starts and having children’s kits available

- quality, seeing the shirts fall to bits on the players in games is bad enough, but when parents are spending £120 on a kit for their child and it falls apart after 1 wash it’s not acceptable.

I’m a huge advocate for the new badge that’s round the stadium and on our third kits.

It’s simplicity and modern design impresses me, it’s akin to the Nike swoosh and I think it will be a success and boost for our marketing.

I think it’s ok on the back of the shirts, and in some places around the ground. But it’s too simplistic to me. If you look at other clubs like Arsenal and Man Utd have done it on their third kits, you can tell it’s a Cannon or it’s a Red Devil. Ours looks like a Blue Crayon on the grey kit.
IMG_2132.png

I think it’s ok on the back of the shirts, and in some places around the ground. But it’s too simplistic to me. If you look at other clubs like Arsenal and Man Utd have done it on their third kits, you can tell it’s a Cannon or it’s a Red Devil. Ours looks like a Blue Crayon on the grey kit.
I know someone at Dixon Baxi who worked on the rebrand (https://www.dixonbaxi.com/work/everton).

Apparently they handed over the new brand guidlines to the club, and Everton's internal creative team have largely ignored them and run riot.