Kit for 24/25

Might be okay without the pinstripes and if the blue was at least the same hue as the crest. Still looks cheap tho.

Can I be honest? I actually quite like it (if real). Bit of a mid-80s throwback with the design. Obviously we've no idea about the overall quality, so let's just hope that it's at least passable..

View attachment 256282
We do. Castore gear is universally derided as being of incredibly cheap quality.

The pictures back that up.

Looking forward to watching my son burn his way through each of these trash kits over the next 12 months. 😐

The previous 1 looked fake.

This 1 looks worryingly real.

Why is the badge so far over? Its virtually on the sleeve.

Still don’t like. It’s the stripes I think. Just unimaginative. There is retro, which is cool and would be appropriate, and then there is lazy.

Usually the designers come out with some waffle about referencing the left front tyre of a burger van traditionally outside the ground etc. Should be interesting.

“Bit of yellow coz you sometime play in yellow. Stripes to represent the touchline in Goodison’s last season. Offset creased badge for a bit of sass.”

People thinking this is fake because the badge or the Castore logo isn’t right haven’t been following just how astonishingly bad Castore’s kits have been.

It may well be fake, but a botched badge and crappy logo stitching is more likely a sign it’s legit Castore than not.

I want the worst kit possible from Steve G’s mates laying down a marker than they get to dress us now and we’re intolerable entitled pissbabies.

Screenshot_20240510_111723_The Athletic.jpg

You’re all fuming hard over a clearly jarg kit.

This is what it’s about, your performative rage you weird weird incels go choose a weekend pastime that doesn’t make you piss your crotch.

With the sweat on our rubbish Castore kit and the expectations from the Park End fans the players will be crucified to the Goodison turf.